6 elegant minimalist bedroom ideas and inspirations
Ever heard the saying “Sleep is that Golden chain that ties health and our body together”.Well, it’s true and to get a peaceful sleep, you should have an elegant bedroom which matches with your thoughts. You must be thinking of reshaping your thoughts on the current bedroom design. So let’s consider the 6 minimalist bedroom ideas which are beautiful. The term “minimalist”is used as these are the ideas which can be achieved without spending superfluous amount.
Following are the six minimalist bedroom ideas which were suggested by notable interior designer Alexandra Fedorova –
(1) Lovely and Small Bedroom Idea – A bedroom with a big window and less furniture can still look elegant
(2) Color Palette – Use of colour combinations especially black and white tone can give a separate artistic touch to the bedroom. Also, a white bedroom with a round bed and curtains also look like an innocent idea.
(3) Lesser, the better – Keep the room as simple as possible. Remove all the unwanted stuff.
(4) Contemporary Bedroom design – A mirror in front of the bed will be a great idea to make a small bedroom space seem big enough. Along with the mirror in the centre, it can be surrounded by the wood which seems to be a great contrast.
(5) The balance of ideas – Minimalist is all about achieving perfection with the harmony of available furniture. The main furniture should be a central focus of the room with the eyesight getting easily rolled over the entire corners of the room with little effort. That’s how minimalist bedroom style works. Simple but elegant.
(6) Small Touches of Impact – Though the minimalist style is simple and clean, it still has a place for the artworks which can make the bedroom look more elegant. The main idea is to keep these elements under control. If you are working with patterns, choose the simple ones with no large florals or fussy prints. Just choose one large art piece which is subtle but elegant.
Following are the necessary considerations to be taken to achieve such designs –
(1) Throw away your unused stuff – Go through each corner of the room and throw away the collectables which don’t make your heart happy.. This is the first step for minimalistic bedroom design.
(2) Minimalist is not about creating cold space – Seriously, it is not an idea of creating like a barren floor with mattress and bed. It should actually blend with the current bedroom design and come up with the one which is cosy and beautiful.
(3) Choose a simple Bedframe – As the bed will be the focal point of the bedroom, the perfect minimalist bed frame will surely set a tone for the whole atmosphere in the room
(4) Purchase Neutral Colored items – Don’t go for bright coloured items as this will only hamper the overall minimalistic look which you are trying to create.
(5) Add a natural touch to the room – A well-placed plant in the minimalistic room surely adds a sense of simple, fun and earthy touch to the neutral room thus created.
Thus, creating minimalistic room is not time-consuming, expensive or out of scope.You have to just do some careful organising and strategizing to create a simple ambience that is aesthetic to your room.